Los Angles, “The City of Angels”, is one of the world’s trendsetting destinations. Dynamic and constantly evolving, every visit will showcase LA from a new perspective.
LA comprises diverse multi-faceted districts: Downtown LA - rejuvenated, modern upbeat business hub, Hollywood - Tinsel town, internationally famous movie capital, Beverley Hills - the epitome of glamour and luxury, Santa Monica - Pacific coast, beach front charm combined with urban chic.
Known as the entertainment capital of the World, and the home of Hollywood, LA remains a world centre of the cinema, television, video and music recording industries. It is also a leading centre for business, culture, media, fashion, science and technology, making it the perfect location for business and pleasure.
Downtown LA has recently undergone a dramatic renaissance and, with an abundance of top quality hotels, restaurants and entertainment complexes, it has the infrastructure to host any convention.
The world class Convention Centre offers 720,000 square feet of exhibition space and meeting room facilities spanning 147,000 square feet. Efficiently designed and technologically advanced, its glass and steel pavilions are perfect for all types of meetings and conventions.
Meetings & Conferences
An "incubator" for new ideas, new products and entrepreneurial spirit, LA is the perfect location for business. High tech hotels and diverse venue spaces offer a wide range of possibilities for any size of meeting from large corporate gatherings to high-powered board meetings.
City-located or by the Ocean, LA’s range of opulent world class hotels, exclusive beachfront resorts and trendy, urban chic boutique properties can meet any incentive objective.
- Discover the secrets of film-making at one of the many iconic film studios: customize your visit to focus on specific points of interest in movie-making
- Discover the rewards of success in Beverley Hills: take in the celebrity homes of film stars past and present
- If it is culture you require, there is no shortage of museums and galleries to explore
- Shop till you drop or window shop on Rodeo Drive
- Kick back and relax, or get active on the beach, in the pool or in the Ocean: the Pacific coast beach resort of Santa Monica can offer all of this and more
- Head downtown for sports action and entertainment at LA Live or the Staples Centre
- Dine at world class restaurants offering international eclectic cuisine in surroundings both opulent and casual